Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, February 24, 2007

15 wks Belly Pics 2-23-07




Well 15 weeks pregnant here are new belly pics taken a month from the last ones. This baby although still very low in my abdomen is starting to poke out! We are doing great, I have a doctors appointment on March 8th and then in about 4 weeks from now we get to find out boy or girl. I am still convinced it is a girl. We have rented a doppler to hear the heartbeat at home and each night it avgs. 160 or higher! We shall see very soon! I can not wait because then we will begin work on the nursery! As soon as I can get it figured out I will post the heartbeat for you to hear we have it recorded, I am having trouble getting it embedded so any computer can hear it not just mine!

0 comments: