Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 5, 2007

12 Wks 3 Days Ultrasound








Oh we are so excited today we got to hear OUR baby's heartbeat, I can not tell you how excited I was and still am! It was 160 beats (so of course you know I am thinking GIRL) but we will find out in just 7 weeks!
Dr. Basham said the heartbeat sounds good and strong and then we got to take another peek! WOW I am so amazed our baby has grown! Look close at the ultrasound and you can see the profile of his or her face and even see an ear. The baby was very active moving all around it was so cute it would be still and then it is just like it was jumping up, Dr. Basham said it was doing baby exercises, we all just laughed because it was so funny.This is so amazing and so exciting we have waited so long for this we are soaking up every minute of it! I am doing well and next visit is March 8th and then 3 weeks after that one we get to have an ultrasound and find out the sex. Can you believe it has been 12 weeks I can not and I am thrilled to be entering my second trimester!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Jodie-
That is so amazing! I am thrilled as I know you are to be in your 2nd trimester!
It is so neat to hear how happy you are and read your expressions of how much you and Scott are enjoying each moment of your baby's growth!! Can't wait to find out what it is!! (But, I'm thinking girl!)
Love ya!
Kim

Rhonda J said...

I sure wish I could figure out the ultrasound! I am so happy. I know that "she" is probably already looking just like her mommy. I noticed from the time line that she has already begun making facial expressions. I am pretty sure she is practicing smiling for her Aunt Rhonda! Yeah! I am so happy for you and Scott! You will be wonderful parents!
Love,
RJC

Mills N. Sublett said...

WHAT? I mean really. . .don't see it. HOWEVER, I am certainly quite excited! Just a few more weeks and we can start planning! Love you both!

Ms. Milk