Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Doctor's Visit

I had another visit today and met Dr. Bruneau she was really nice. Things are looking good. She took a peek with ultrasound so once again I got to see my baby moving all around. She is the 3rd doctor to look on ultrasound and to say "My this baby is active" I hope it calms down a bit by the time it is born! She told me when I start feeling big kicks as it gets bigger that I will never get any sleep. It was opening and closing its hand and stretching out its arm. It is just so amazing to me to see that baby inside me! It even kicked while we were watching but I did not feel it. I do feel more bubbles and thumps and sometimes they are harder than they have been. She said I was feeling what I should for 20 weeks. My ultrasound is still on April 18th and my next doctor's visit is May 2nd when I will do my glucose test. They want to do it early because it is a good possibility I will have gestational diabetes because I was diagnosed as insulin resistant before getting pregnant. Please keep me and the baby in your prayers especially the gestational diabetes I am really hoping that is a hurdle I will clear and not have to deal with. I will definitely update and put pictures on the blog on April 18th after our 3-D ultrasound! Can you believe I am 5 months pregnant? 20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go. I will be 21 weeks on Friday 4-6-07 I am 20 wks and 4 days today 4-3-07! It is really flying by we can not wait until August to meet this baby!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am sooo happy for you!!! I think you are going to have a boy as active as it sounds. Payton never stopped kicking me and well you met him. Take care and you are all in our prayers!!
Love, Jen Clay

Rhonda J said...

You are half way there! I am so happy for you. All of our prayers have been answered. You and Scott deserve this little blessing and I know you will be wonderful parents. I can't wait to see you in action. I can't wait to see you and feel the little booger kicking! I love you and miss you. Can't wait for the 3-D pics!
Love,
Rhonda & the girls