Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mom-To-Be Day!




Just thought I would share pics of my first Mom To Be Day! Scott was so sweet and gave me a super sweet card and I cried! He is the best! We worked on the new flower bed Saturday and I got flowers for my new flower bed! So we thought why not take a pic outside! As you can see we are 1 week early on belly pics we will still take them next week BUT compare 3 weeks ago to NOW...WOW she has popped right out! Seriously scroll down and look at the last belly pics and then these I have REALLY grown!It was like a little over a week ago my belly just really popped right out!This is my last week of my 2nd trimester,August will be here before we know it!

3 comments:

wendimcgohon said...

I don't know if it's just me, but I do believe you are positively GLOWING!!!!!!!!! You look so pretty!!!
We hope you had a wonderful "Mommy-to-be Day"!
WE LOVE YOU!
Wendi & Abbie :)

Kim said...

She has popped out! That's exciting that you're already to the last week of your 2nd trimester. I'm so happy you enjoyed Mother's Day. I know it was very special for you.
Kim

Rhonda J said...

Jodie, you look so beautiful to me! I don't think I have ever seen you look so happy and so pretty. You must be doing a great job on the weight gain cause you look thinner minus that belly! I love you and I miss you terribly. Sure wish I could be there to see you grow and to feil Isabelle move!