Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

26 Weeks Ultrasound

Well we saw Isabelle again today on ultrasound at Maternal Fetal Medicine. She weighs about 1 pound 9 ounces right now! Once again she was uncooperative a bit. I think Scott & I have our work cut out with her!!! She was turned inward AGAIN. They could see the heart in and out flow and the 4 chambers but it was hard and the pictures are not great so depending on what my doctor wants we may have to do another one in a few weeks. As far as the technician could see her heart looks great! One good thing is that it was confirmed again she is still a girl no doubt at all! I don't think she was happy being poked on she was kicking me like crazy and it was so weird to watch her do it and to feel it at the same time. Once again we could not see her face she is hiding from us as she gets bigger. I saw her face last around 20 weeks! I go back to the doctor May 31st and so far things look good. Thanks for all the prayers I know that is what has helped this pregnancy go so smooth so far! I did get results from my glucose test and I was 2 points over the "legal limit" but Dr. Basham said for now she is not going to do anything. I see her on May 31st and will get a better explanation. I have a feeling since they had me do it very early I will be doing it again in another month or so! We will see! :)

2 comments:

Rhonda J said...

Wow, she is stubborn! I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well and that Isabelle is growing just as she should. My love to you all!

Rhonda J said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. Just think, this time next year she will be crawling around and everything!