Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, June 11, 2007

Doctors Visit 30 weeks and 3 days

All is well! I saw Dr. Basham today Isabelle's heartbeat was good and strong. She said I looked good and my blood pressure was good and so was my weight. I go back in 2 weeks. Can you believe I go every 2 weeks now, I can't. The ultrasound is scheduled for the 21st. We will pray for a good report from that doctor as well! It will not be long and we will be able to meet Isabelle! Scott & I are counting the days and getting very excited. * I forgot to mention that I also had to do my second GTT (Glucose Tolerance Test) We are praying it comes back normal and as soon as I know I will let you all know!*

0 comments: