Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Life with Izzie so far...

is AWESOME! She is so perfect, we love her so much! She is so tiny and I still can not believe she is finally here and she is ours! She had her hospital pics made today so they should be on the web by Tues. We are doing well, I am feeling pretty good I am a bit sore tonight from the surgery but doing well. Thanks for all the prayers! Enjoy the pics!








1 comments:

Jennifer T. said...

JODIE!!! I can't believe she's here! I LOVE the picture of her on your chest. She is so pretty.(I was randomly calling you on Sat. and when your mom said you were in labor I was floored. I hadn't been able to check your blog lately so I was just curious how you were. I just got lucky.) I know you are so excited. She will be so loved. What a lucky little girl. We wish you all the best. Love, Jennifer, James, Andrew, and baby.