Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Hi All

Just wanted to add a few pics from the past week and weekend. Izzie is doing great getting so big & Cute each day! I went back to the doctor today and things are back to normal and good. I will be returning to work in 2 weeks. Although sad I would love to be a stay at home mommy but I also love my job so much and I am ready to settle into a routine for our life. So I will hate to leave Isabelle but I know she will be in GREAT hands and my babies at school need me also for a few hours a day, Kindergarten is such a fun time! I will attach the link later on tonight or tomorrow to view Izzie's professional photos. Brandi who does AWESOME work is still adding all the photos and they will probably be all online by tonight! For now enjoy the snapshots!!!!!






1 comments:

Kim said...

Wow-Scott can't deny that girl!! Is that a smile?!! She looks like she is in 1 of the slideshow shots. She's so sweet-I wish I could squeeze her!
Kim