Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Welcome Home Poppa & Gamma

Isabelle wore her U of L Cheerleader outfit to welcome Poppa & Gamma home to Louisville! We surprised them at the airport! I was trying to be a big girl but when my mom started to cry so did I! It has been 8 weeks since we saw Poppa & 6 weeks since we saw Gamma. To us that is SO SO SO SO long considering we are used to seeing them daily!!! We all came back to our house and had chili and caramel apples (thanks Sarah & Rickey) We spent the evening visiting and Isabelle did not want to miss a thing finally at 11pm I had to say enough she had to go to bed! She was fighting it all the way! Enjoy the pics, yes even the one of me crying! Some of the pics are from Sunday and Isabelle talking to herself in her new tummy time mirror Poppa & Gamma got her at Babies R Us among a "few" other things! (No she is is not spoiled and neither am I!) :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Jodie-I am so happy you have your parents back! I got tears in my eyes just looking at the pics-it made me even more excited to see my parents on Friday. (I totally understand the homesickness) Love you-enjoy them and tell everyone hello!

CBJR Family said...

What a happy reunion! I bet Izzie was so glad to see her Gamma and Poppa--I know Mommy was!

Rhonda J said...

Welcome home to your mom and dad. I know how much you must miss them. Enjoy your time together.