Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Baby Bash 2007 Group Picture

WOW I had forgotten about the group pic from the Baby Bash in October! I was just looking around online and went to the site and there it was front & center on their web page. You can see us I am so excited & proud. Click on the pic if you need to and we are on the right if you are looking at the pic. Scott is in black and Izzie & I are in pink! We are maybe 4-5 rows back! Very cool and exciting to be a part of that picture. There were many more people there than in the pic. It was very hot that day (unusual in Oct.) and they wanted to take the pic in the pumpkin patch up on the hill. Well that required a tractor ride up to the hill well moms & dads with multiples (which there were a lot of them there) especially itty bitty ones did not make the ride up the hill for the pic! Anyway I wanted to share this because I am so proud to say that IRH helped us to become parents to our beautiful baby girl Isabelle Grace Collins! It truly is amazing all that lives that have been touched and must I say changed by these 2 doctors and their AWESOME staff!

1 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Great picture! Very nice memento!