Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

We Are In Florida

We are in Florida and yes all of you back home in KY should be jealous as it was 11Am and 82 degrees and GORGEOUS! Oh we got off that plane last night and it was steamy and warm we were burning up in our long sleeves! Izzie slept in a onsie compared to her footed sleepers she sleeps in at home! The slide show below is of Izzie getting ready to fly for the first time unfortunately the plane WAS JAMMED PACKED and a small one so we did not attempt to get the camera out and take a pic on the plane but we will be on a bigger plane going home and so we will take one then! The Princess is taking a much needed nap right now since she did not get to be until 1am although she slept 2 hours on the plane and woke up the last 1/2 hour! She is snoozing and when she wakes up we are going to get in the heated pool and hot tub and so I will post those pics tonight!



Here is Poppa & Gamma's house in Florida. I call it their vacation home. To me they are on vacation for 10 years and still live in KY! It is so pretty and much bigger than I had thought!
Pictures do not do it justice but I tried to lay it out for you!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

DEFINATELY jealous!!! It is 23 degrees here and dropping. Take a lap in that beautiful pool for me! Tell Gamma and Poppa their house is gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend!

CBJR Family said...

It is FREEZING here! It hurts to be outside! Sounds like Izzie was such a good girl on the airplane! Have fun! The house is beautiful and the view looks awesome!

Kim said...

Great house-love the pool and the view!
Kim

Brenda Bland said...

I am so envious! Looks like fun! What part of FL is it?

Rhonda J said...

I love the pool too! Tell your parents hi for me and I love their new home. Makes me wish for warmer weather too. It is freezing in TN also. I would LOVE to be playing in that pool with you and Izzie!