Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Last Night In Florida



We had a wonderful dinner steaks on the grill and we just relaxed and got the web cams all set up. Izzie played Itsy Bitsy Spider with Gamma and also played with Buddy. Buddy had a great time all weekend stealing pacifiers and chewing them up so I will be ordering some more because I came home with less than I went with! After Isabelle went to bed Mom, Scott & I relaxed in the hot tub and then we went to bed!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like the perfect get-a-way!
Kim

Rhonda J said...

Gamma and Izzie look so precious together. Your mom looks so happy in the pictures; I am sure having you and your family there is the reason!