Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008


Today we were able to visit Miss Rudy. She has known my family forever. She was around when I was born and remembers me as a little girl. I remember spending Christmas eve at her house every year! She lives in Florida now and it was so cool for her to meet Izzie. I have not seen her in years. She is my mamaws best friend. It was great to see her doing so well! Also pics of Izzie in the sand & ocean! We hate to leave tomorrow but we will be back Spring Break for a whole week! :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Nothing like the beach-especially when you're taking baby for the first time!

Rhonda J said...

So glad you get to be there with your family and friend. Izzie looks adorable at the beach pictures! Have lots of fun and I will pray for a safe trip home. Love you!