Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Winter Break Is Over

Well today is the last day of Winter Break:( I am so sad I have LOVED being home with Isabelle the past 2 weeks. I love my job but I LOVE BEING HOME! So now begins the countdown to SPRING BREAK! Anyway Scott was helping Damon this morning and the dreaded WOKE UP LATE happened this morning I rolled over and looked at the clock as I hit SNOOZE (not sure how many times I had already hit it) It was 7:25am YIKES Damon would be here at 7:30. We jumped out of bed I was trying to gather stuff for Scott, and I looked at him as I kissed him good-bye and said "This can not happen tomorrow" That is the worst feeling waking up late well all morning I have questioned if I was supposed to be back at school today instead of tomorrow. UGGH I HATE THAT! Today is a PD day but a flex one so I know I am OK but I just do not like that feeling at all. Oh well that is what happens when you stay home for 2 weeks and you don't worry about the alarm clock a whole lot. Of course we have a little human alarm clock but she was sleeping good this morning! Anyway we will get back on a schedule this past 2 weeks has really messed up our schedule. Izzie has been off schedule and has been waking up around 4AM to take a bottle, we have blamed it on a growth spurt which is probably true but the other truth is we have been out of our "normal" routine. So we will get back into our routine as things go back to normal. Please pray that Scott will get that call about the job real soon and then life will truly be back to normal! Enjoy the pics from the past few days, last night she was really sitting up and holding herself up catching herself if she leaned. I did not get a pic but will try today!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW! I didn't realize that Izzie was almost 5 months old! I can't believe it...where has time gone? I don't want winter break to be over either. We are going to be homesick for our kids tomorrow!

Kim said...

Like the new blog! New year, new look!

CBJR Family said...

Love the new template! Cute pictures of Izzie! What a big girl holding that bottle! I remember having that same scared feeling of oversleeping and not sure whether I'm supposed to be at school or not. The kids will be happy to see their teacher!!