Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy

(added)**Looking at this pic she has my mouth, smile, cheeks and dimples...she does look like her mommy too oh yeah and she has my blue eyes! Sorry I just had to note it since she has always looked so much like daddy from birth! Either way she is too cute!**


Happy Birthday to Mommy, yes it is my birthday! Also it is Grandorie's birthday and our good friend "Aunt" Mills' birthday. So happy birthday to you 2 gals as well. I had a good day, it was a little bittersweet not having my parents here for my birthday that has been hard for me but I talked to them and will see them later on the
webcam! My kindergartners were great today they sang the birthday song to me and several students brought me gifts and cards. My assistant is great she had me a card from the whole class. I took a birthday treat for the kiddos and they loved it! I have wonderful friends I work with. Beth who keeps Izzie and is not teaching this year brought me lunch and her and some others got me a cookie cake and a visa card that is a wonderful fun gift! I also got a Willow Tree and love it! Tonight we are having Papa Murphy's pizza at home with Grandorie and Rebecca and Chandler are coming over. All in all it has been a great birthday especially having my baby here this year technically she was with me last year about 15 weeks in utero but I do have to say it is even better this year having her in my arms!!!!


PS We had a Dairy Queen Blizzard Cake I was surprised I had no idea...It was cookie dough...YUMMO! Oh and Grandorie gave me a gift card to Olive Garden and said it was for me and daddy and she would keep Izzie so we could have a night out! Thanks a bunch!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the part about your great assistant!! :)
Happy Birthday! 33 isn't bad!

CBJR Family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a good day! What a sweet smile on Izzie's face!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jodie!
We love you,
Jordan, Kim, Kennedy, Jackson
& Chandler Grace

BIG BLACK & JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CBJR Family said...

Izzie Grace definitely looks like her mommy!!

The Mom said...

Happy Birthday! It is 10 times sweeter when you celebrate with your babies!!

Unknown said...

I am catching up with your blog after hospital stay and computer problems that cost us 4200 and took 3 weeks to repair! i hope your bday was great! you and Izzie look beautiful!

Unknown said...

I messed up. That was supposed to say $200 to repair. If it was 4200, I would have gotten a new computer all together