Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

OPRAH & Dancing With The Stars




What could be better OPRAH & Dancing With The Stars past winners...yes Drew Lachey & Emmitt Smith 2 of my favorite winners. School was let out early today due to ice so I was home to watch OPRAH today and it was the best. So I am watching and I look at Izzie and she is watching too. She is just like her mommy! I can't wait for the new season!



Here are a couple of pics of the Lunar Eclipse last night, they are not great but it was cool to watch!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't think Izzie has enough toys!! ;) Glad you got home safely!

CBJR Family said...

You're bringing her up right! Those are very important shows to teach her about! (:

The Mom said...

Your living room looks like mine!! The babies have taken over our houses.

Darreth said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting... it's nice to hear of others that have gone thru the same thing. AND I must say your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! You are very lucky... :-) Which I'm sure you know.