Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy 1st Valentines Day Isabelle! Izzie spent the morning with her buddy Rachel sporting her Valentines Day outfit Aunt Wendi & Abbie got her (Thanks so much). Her 1st Valentines day was a pretty normal day she got to catch up with Rachel & Beth and spent the afternoon with daddy! We enjoyed a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's for dinner and I forgot to take a pic of it, UGGH I was mad at myself! It was so cute. Check out The Crain Family blog or The Chambers Family blog to see a pic of one they both thought to take a pic of their pizza...way to go girls! All in all a good Valentines Day, my kiddos gave me cards and candy and I got some gift cards from a couple of my students (YEAH) we had an ice cream sundae party and they loved it. Sorry I did not take pics of the party my camera was with Isabelle at Beth's house!!!!

4 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Izzie was so nice to share her toys with Rachel. They had lots of fun playing! I couldn't resist putting the pink sunglasses on Izzie! I think she liked them! She was such a happy girl this morning!

Jessica said...

I love watching them play together. What a difference a month makes!!

The Mom said...

Very cute! Isaiah is keeping his eye on her!

Kim said...

Happy 1st Valentine's Day, Izzie!