Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

New Toys...Good Deals


Another good round of deals at the consignment sale! Thursday night Beth invited me to the consignors night as a guest for the
Kidstuff sale in Oldham County. It was good. I got Isabelle a Leap Frog Learning Table for $15.00, a Lamaze Chime Garden ($5.00) and a soft Lamaze car ($1.00). I also got her a couple outfits...like she needs more clothes! The sale started today for the public and then we had to go and get a HUGE WINTER STORM! So needless to say it closed. So no 1/2 price sale tomorrow...BUT Little Treasures is still having their sale at Hoops.

School let out a little early today(we should have been CLOSED) so Beth & I were going to venture out before the weather got worse tonight...well we got on the interstate and visibility was awful so we did not feel comfortable. So we got off at the next exit I went to Papa Murphy's and got a pizza and came on home. We are hoping to get to Hoops on Sat. but if not we are going Sunday for the 1/2 price sale! Right now we have to have at least 6 inches outside of snow we are supposed to get up to 1 foot by morning and I am not kidding I just heard thunder & lightning! It is a THUNDERSNOW! I will take pics in the morning of what we got!

Anyway I got a few good deals and was happy with that. I will be even happier when I can get to the Little Treasures sale! Oh I also included pics of Izzie and Horton! Her Aunt Jessica ( My wonderful assistant) got her a Horton and yes she loves it...oh and yes Jessica she went for the nose first but she really likes the ears too! (Tell Joey thanks for picking it up for her) She really likes the flowers and the car but she LOVES the table. She is starting to pull up to her knees but we stand her by the table and she holds her balance for a period of time. She has some strong legs and wants to stand, I contribute that to her good ol' jump a roo!

We were playing around this evening and daddy took some pics of all 3 of us!

5 comments:

CBJR Family said...

I'm so glad Izzie likes her new toys! Rachie likes her new chair, too! We'll be sure to save it for Izzie! I hate that we didn't make it to Little Treasures, but safety first!!

Jessica said...

I couldn't believe she was standing up!! WOW!! Love the pics of the three of you. Looks like you have had a fun night. Enjoy the thundersnow.

The Mom said...

The snow is going to keep up from lots of things! Safety first, deals second!

Michael and Nicole said...

I'm so jealous, I wanted to go to the HOOPS consignments sale this morning. They cancelled the shower so we just stayed at home so I wasn't in Louisville for it. He has way too many clothes already anyway. I'll just have to make sure I hit the next sale. Thanks for all the info!

Kim said...

Love the pics of all 3 of you-what a sweet family!