Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

WHERE IS SPRING??????



Spring where are you???? Tonight we SPRING FORWARD and it is March and we have about 1 ft. of snow on the ground. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT????? Yes we woke to twice as much snow as we went to bed with. It is so pretty but I am so ready for warm weather. We took Izzie Grace out in the snow for a few minutes because it is so COLD! Scott had shoveled a path on our deck yesterday afternoon and by this morning it was back level with the sides of the path. This is the first time we have had this much snow since 1994 & 1998! I remember 1994 but the news said we had 22 inches in Feb. of 1998 and for the life of me I can not remember that! Apparently the 1998 did not shut the city down like the 1994 snow did! Anyway this is what the Thundersnow left for us! We layered up and went out and yes those are socks on her hands I did not have any mittens for her! She smiled and when we stood her up in it she of course started to bounce! Daddy took her out first thing this morning on the deck for a brief second and her face was so funny as the snow was coming down so hard, she was mesmerized, we were ale to share the snow with Pappa & Gamma on the web cam this morning as well. I will not even tell you what there weather is like in Florida!!!!! They were headed to Key West for the weekend HMMM must be nice! In about 4 weeks Izzie & I will get to spend a week in that warm sun...I can't wait!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What fun in the snow!

CBJR Family said...

What a cute little snow bunny!! You guys got more than we did. I think we got about 6 inches.

The Mom said...

We had about 12 inches on our deck and we took Isaiah out too! Izzy looks so cute in her snowsuit!

Kim said...

OH MY! That is a lot of snow! How awesome. I would love for my kids to see that. You're right, definitely not spring weather.
Love the snowsuit!
(And love the new slideshows!)

Mills said...

LOVE the new pics! I was wondering if she got out! We need to get together soon!