Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday



This afternoon we went to see Aunt Mills & Uncle Wes! It was great spending some time playing at their house with them and MacDuff (their dog). Isabelle was not sure about the dog at first but then she warmed up to him after he kissed her right in the face! She grabbed his hair a couple times and he was so good with her. Poor MacDuff he might have some bald places on his face! They gave Izzie a cute little sleep sheep it will attach to her car seat, crib or stroller it is so sweet and it worked on the way home on the ocean sound she was fast asleep! They also gave a her a case of diapers which was much appreciated. Aunt Mills & daddy have a diaper deal going that stems back when I was pregnant! :) Isabelle crawled all around and pulled up for them, we also learned that her crawl is a traditional crawl! See uncle Wes is a doctor and is working in Pediatrics right now so he of course checked out her development while she was moving all around!!!! I thought that was neat that she is doing a traditional crawl!


Here are some pics from Thursday & Friday oh and from today! Isabelle is playing with her new toys I got Thursday night at the consignment sale! Playing with Rachel Thursday and just pulling up at home this weekend!

6 comments:

Mills said...

We miss her already!!! Come back soon!

Paula Keller said...

Hi! I just found your blog and someday I want one just like it! Or, well, similar...

My husband and I have been going through IF treatments and are gearing up for our first IVF. You give me hope. :)

Isabelle is beautiful!

I teach 2nd grade BTW. Sometimes it is so hard to deal with IF and to be around kids all of the time.

Jessica said...

She looks soooo big in those pictures!

Kim said...

It is bittersweet putting all of the baby stuff away away-hopefully you will be blessed to use it all again!

CBJR Family said...

Looks like a fun time! Her new toy corner looks great! It is sad to put the baby things away, but each new phase is so much fun!!

Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I go to the Cleveland Clinic in Beachwood. I had a bad RE in Solon before this, and I am so lucky to find someone I like!

Izzie is adorable! I love reading about success stories and IVF and FET.