Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cute Pics

Just a few cute pics. I got my sheep skin blanket out (I don't think it is REAL) I have had it for years. Long ago when I worked at the daycare right out of high school a little boy carried one around and called it his "woobie" it was so soft and I always wanted my child to have one so I bought one. I washed it last weekend and put it out for Isabelle and she loves to lay on it, roll on it etc. So a couple of times last week Scott said she just laid down on it and took a nap, it is so sweet.

2 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Awww! Very sweet!

The Mom said...

She is so adorable! Lets plan a time to get together on the weekend soon! I can't wait for Isaiah and Izzy to be able to play together!