Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Swimming














Mom heated the pool so we could swim this evening. It was like bath water! It was GREAT. Isabelle loves playing with her Pappa. Of course mom and I worry that they play too rough but she just laughs and reaches for him and goes back for more...mom said I was the exact same way! They had fun this week and fun in the pool. She loves her Pappa & Gamma and they love her! What a great week!

5 comments:

The Mom said...

It looks like she had a great time in Flordia! Her grandparents spoil her rotten!!

CBJR Family said...

Izzie is such a lucky little girl to have so many people who love her! What a fun week with Gamma and Pappa!

Jessica said...

So glad you two had a fun week with gamma and pappa. Enjoy it while you can!

Paula Keller said...

Well that's pretty crazy that you were in Lauderdale! We go about once a year, and have friends there. We love it! We went to Sawgrass Mills on Wednesday. I think that might be where your Coach outlet is? We did pick a stormy week to go. We were mostly ok with that because it was WARM.

Seven more weeks of school for me, starting Monday. Not that I'm counting. :)

Souza Sisters said...

I saw your post on my blog and thought I would come and check yours out!! Your little girl is sooo CUTE!! And I am jealous that you are in Florida!! We are heading down to the house of Mouse in September for my daughters first birthday!!