Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Taking Steps With Her Toy Walker

This weekend while I was out searching for the Bounce & Spin Zebra that was marked down at Target (thanks Jenny for the info.) I ran across The Stride-to-Ride Lion. I did not get it since I was on a mission for the Bounce & Spin Zebra, which we found and are saving for her birthday in August! Well Tuesday night we ended up back at Target and well the The Stride-to-Ride Lion was still on sale as well so we got it for Isabelle to practice taking steps. She was a little apprehensive to stand holding it on Tuesday night but it did not take her long she is taking steps with it now. Enjoy the video & pics!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

How sweet! I think she's ready for dance class! She seems to love to dance whenever there's music (or not!!).

CBJR Family said...

What a big girl and a cute walker! I noticed the dance moves, too! I'll have to play lots of music next time she comes over to play and the girls can dance, dance, dance!

The Mom said...

Watch out mom! She will be taking off before you know it. She is such an advanced little girl, it must be because her mom's a teacher!

Mills said...

Are you kidding? She LOVES it! I loved how her face lit up when the lion went of the last time. . .she was PROUD!!!

Kim said...

First steps will be here before you know it!