Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Asking For Prayers & Good Thoughts

I just spoke with the IVF clinic to set up our appointment in June and boy was I thrown a curve ball. This being a clinical trial things change daily she said. So in order for us to get in and be considered we had to sign our consent form SOON! So we go Wed. May 7th to have our pre-screening. Now once we sign the consent form it all has to be completed within 90 days so we can still wait to cycle in June. So Wed. we will meet with financial coordinators and find out when we have to pay the $$$$$! We will also meet with Dr. Scheiber and the Head IVF nurse. I have to provide a list of all meds and dosages I have taken in the past 30 days even a Tylenol. Good thing is I am not a big med taker even for headaches so that should be easy!

I am a little nervous because at this point we can still be rejected she said a couple from Kansas was rejected today but she did not say why obviously. The criteria she read from the disclaimer sounds like we are fine except one statement..."you are of average weight" well who has ideal weight huh. I am hoping and praying that my weight does not get us rejected. I started walking a couple weeks ago 1 mile a couple times a week and I have been trying to eat better, so after hearing that I will try even harder! Pray that it all goes well and we are not rejected for this great opportunity. I will give an update on the appointment Wed. night.

6 comments:

The Mom said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers! I am confident that all will go well. I passed your story along so I hope it helps!

Staci said...

Wow! Best of luck Jodie! I would love to know more about this opportunity :-)
You guys will be in our prayers this week! Izzie is so darn cute!!

The Hoene's

Jess said...

I just know it will all work out. Saying prayers for you!

Kim said...

I know how much you want this. I also know you're worried about the weight factor because they mentioned it. Just remember if it's God's will, that-or anything else-won't stand in the way.
Praying...
Kim

CBJR Family said...

I will be praying for you, of course!

The Behmke Family said...

Jacob told me to go on the Collins Blog tonight and we will difinitely be praying for you all! We love you guys and of course I'm crying, because Izzie has to have siblings!!! I usually don't read your blog without crying because you guys are just so thankful for what God has given you and it gets me all emotional. Tell Izzie the Behmke Boys said HI!