Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 1st Mother's Day

Well today was AWESOME! I honestly at one time thought I would never have a Mother's Day to celebrate. I thought it was pretty special last year when I was pregnant with her but let me tell you it was so much better with her here! I look forward to many, many, many, many more! We woke up to Huge Thunder Storms and a constipated baby girl so needless to say we did not make it to church. We had to get the girl to poop it had been almost 24 hours and I was so afraid it would happen at church and be a blow out!

So this morning when she started to cry Scott said "I will get her lay back down" so of course I did and in came my baby girl holding a purple ipod shuffle it was priceless her holding the box. Yes I got an ipod shuffle to have in the car since I use my big ipod in my classroom. That way as I am shuffling through music I don't have to always skip over the kindergarten songs. I was so excited! So after a lazy morning Izzie & I took a nap together and yes we finally got poop! We had lunch with Scott's mom, Rebecca & Chandler. I called my mom and woke her up this morning. It was truly a special 1st Mother's Day for me. Scott's sister called me this morning to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and my brother called me this afternoon. Those words are so priceless to me, I have waited a long time to celebrate mother's day with my baby girl. Thank you so much Scott for making it so special I love you so much! Enjoy the pics

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

YEAH FOR THE IPOD! No more running out the the car!!! Way to go Izzie, what a great gift for Mommy! Glad your first mother's day was special. Remember, you have so many more ahead of you.

Kim said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jodie!! I know it was a happy one.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st mother's day! Congrats!!!

The Mom said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! A purple Ipod, Izzie must have known it was your favorite color, smart girl.

CBJR Family said...

That Izzie is such a good shopper! She knows her mommy well! Happy 1st Mother's Day!!

Michael and Nicole said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day to you too! It was such a wonderful day for me and it sounds like you had a very special one as well.

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! Enjoy your ipod...I love mine that Sean and Savannah Leigh got me for Christmas! Take care! Carrie