Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pictures



She did great. I love the pics although I liked the photographer we had at 6 months better because she really tried to get her to smile for every shot and this one did not! They are still great in the first ones in the slide show above of her sitting in the chair I love the pic of her smiling but the flowers DO NOT match her dress so I got that pose in black & white and it is wonderful! Here are a few of my favorite and of course we got some collages that are not on my CD!






























PS I said a few right...sorry, I guess I like just about all of them! :)

2 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Love them! I didn't notice that the flowers didn't match.

The Mom said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the pictures!