Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Quilt Raffle Still On

OK after lots of encouragement from wonderful friends and blogger friends I have decided to not give up. I am a fighter I have proved that and now is not the time to give up! So the raffle is still on and donations are still being accepted. I had my pity party and I am ready to pick myself up and look towards the future. Who knows I may lose the weight and enter another study or maybe we will do a regular IVF or who knows maybe we will get pregnant on our own and not have an ectopic! Only God knows and I am trusting in him! So I am putting the ticker and the buttons back up. Thanks for all the prayers and encouraging words, I don't know where I would be without all my family & friends!!!!

6 comments:

CBJR Family said...

I LOVE that positive attitude!! You are a fighter and I'm proud of you for not giving up!! I'm willing to help any way I can!

Kim said...

Good for you!
It will come in it's right time.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! I just made my donation for the quilt raffle! The only thing is my address is wrong, just in case I win!! Good luck! Also I have forgotten my password so I am having to blog anonymous! Ughh, this memory of mine is awful! Love you, Rhonda

The Mom said...

Good for you! You have a lot more fight in you than you think!! I will help you any way I can.

The Behmke Family said...

We love you guys! Our God is an amazing God. I know it will happen. I also know it's really hard to see others have babies so easily but in the end, you will have a greater appreciation for the miracle. You are a wonderful mother! I'm praying that a mircle comes in the near future! Big hugs from the Behmke family!

Carrie, Sean and Savannah Leigh said...

Prayers and thoughts are with you! Keep your head held high and keep smiling and god always has a way of makeing things happen!! Carrie