Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quilt Winner

Congratulations to Cathy Dowden. We raised $360.00 WOW I am floored! Thank you to everyone who entered. I let a student in my class draw today and we got it on video. Watch as they can hardly contain their excitement! I do have to say they were enjoying their pizza at the time so that was more important to them!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Wonder what student you picked! Man, I wanted to win that quilt! I will cross my fingers for another quilt raffle! I am glad you raised so much money!

CBJR Family said...

Way to go! $360 is great!! What a handsome boy that is who drew the name for you!