Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pics from the week

Izzie spent Friday with Beth & Rachel and they came to eat lunch with me at school. Friday was the last day of school for the kiddos. I had to work Saturday and I have PD Monday and a meeting Wednesday and then I am officially a "Stay At Home Mommy" for the summer and I am so excited about it! Also included are some random pics from this week!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm loving that piano playing! Way to go Izzie...now practice your C scale!!

CBJR Family said...

Cute pictures! She was a good little girl Friday! We enjoyed having lunch with you!

The Mom said...

Yeah for being a stay at home mommy! Enjoy your summer with that precious baby girl.