Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

New Hairdo

I could not take it any longer I had to do something with the hair. I grew it out through my pregnancy and now it is just there. It is hard to take care of and SO HOT in the summer. I know Scott likes it long but I don't have the time to deal with it long I am a mommy and when you have to shower and do hair during morning nap you sometimes have to be quick in order to get other things done during that time. So here is the new hairdo and I really do like it. Thanks Tabatha for fixing me up!








4 comments:

The Mom said...

I LOVE IT!! It is so much easier to have short hair, especially with little ones.

Jessica said...

Very cute! You have the perfect face for short hair! It will be much easier, I'm sure!

Brenda Bland said...

Love the new do!
Great for the summer!

CBJR Family said...

I LOVE IT!! It is very cute! Jack likes it, too!