Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Matching Shirts



Grandorie went to Florida for a few days and hit some outlet stores on the way home in TN. She brought Izzie & I matching shirts, we love them. Scott took a few pics today of us in our matching shirts and yes you read that right "It's Not Easy Being A Princess!" Boy daddy is in so much trouble!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Mom said...

I hope Scott knows what he's in for! I love the shirts.

Jessica said...

I think Scott has known all along that he has true princesses on his hands....and I think he's really glad he does!!! :)

CBJR Family said...

Cute shirts! I love the Blingee picture of the 2 princesses!

Kim said...

That is too cute. Love your hair, Jodie!