Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Family

This weekend we traveled to Eastern KY. to see Aunt Tracey get married. Izzie now has a new uncle and a cousin. Welcome to the family Uncle Joel & Lawson. I am excited to have a nephew. I do not have any nieces or nephews and now I do! It was a small sweet wedding and we were happy to be a part. Scott walked his sister down the aisle and gave her away (very sweet). I know they are going to be so happy together. Here are a few pics.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love weddings, but they always make me cry! Even looking at pictures of them......*sniff*

The Mom said...

Newphews are great, take it from me! Spoil him rotten and then send him home!