Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

11 Months


Happy 11 months baby girl, it is so hard to believe that 1 year ago today I was at a cookout and 3 days away from my big shower and 1 month away from giving birth to you. My how time flies and boy I was so pregnant! I can not believe in 1 short month we will be celebrating your 1st birthday. You are such a sweet girl and such a character. Now for the things you are doing new this past month...first and most important you started WALKING 3 weeks ago today!
You love to listen to music and dance, you are loving music class. You are so friendly you say hi to everyone and wave and you also tell them bye. You clap and you love on people and your baby dolls. You love to hug and kiss (nice open mouth kisses). You play so well, you are sleeping about 10 hours a night sometimes waking 1 time.You are eating table food and love banana cookies from Gerber. You are drinking from a cup but still want your bottle when you are tired. You are such a big girl you are all over the place and we love every minute of it. We love you so much. Happy 11 months baby girl and Happy 1st 4th of July! Love Mommy & Daddy

4 comments:

Paula Keller said...

She is just so beautiful!

Thanks for commenting on my blog, and mostly for checking in on me. I appreciate that. It's comforting. :)

Someday this frustratingly long journey will end and the journey to parenthood will begin. I keep having to remind myself to be patient! :)

Hope your summer is going well!

The Mom said...

Happy 11 months Izzie! You are so cute and I love to see you smile!

Kim said...

Happy 11 months, Izzie. 1 is just around the corner.
Look at you stylin' that bow, girl!

CBJR Family said...

Happy 11 months, Izzie! It's hard to believe that she is almost a year old!!!