Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Officially Off The Bottle



At least I think and hope we are! She was down to 1 bottle a day (1 before bed) and now we have not had a bottle since Friday night! She has been drinking milk in her cup before bed and doing great still sleeping all night. She has been waking up some at night since the ear infection but for the most part she is sleeping 10 hours sometimes 12! It is bittersweet on one hand I am excited she is off the bottle that is another milestone and then again that just means she is not a baby baby anymore, but she will always be my baby!

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is a milestone! I know what you mean about the bittersweet part. She's really starting to look older to me-and you are right she will always be your baby. Even when she starts kindergarten!

CBJR Family said...

Oh my goodness! She looks like such a big girl with that big sippy cup! Gotta have that paci, too!

The Mom said...

What a great milestone! We are now down to 1 bottle before bed and this weekend will be the big test! I am glad it went easy for you all!