Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update on Izzie's allergic reaction

Isabelle is doing much better. Almost all of her spots or polka dots as I like to call them are gone. You can still see a few on her face. We had to have benedryl for a few days but as they started to go away we have not had to have any. Isabelle is getting allergy tested this Friday the 5th. Pray for us all I am sure it will be a long 2 hours. She is feeling much better and so many people have been so kind to ask so I thought I would update. Thank you for thinking of her and hopefully we will find out if there is anything else she is allergic to besides Penicillin on Friday.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'll say a special prayer for Izzie's appointment to go well. Let us know what you find out!

The Mom said...

I hope it goes well! I will be thinking about her. Keep us posted!