Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am back...long post & pics!

Yes we have power again. Sunday afternoon we got some crazy wind storm from hurricane Ike and boy did it do some damage here! We have been without power since Sunday afternoon, not fun with a 13 month old! Thank goodness we had cooler weather and dad & mom's generator from the house in L'Espirit. Isabelle & I stayed at Grandorie's house Sunday night and we were planning to on Monday night until Miss Izzie was not going to sleep and screamed at the top of her lungs until 10pm Monday night. So we came home and as we walked into our dark house she stopped screaming after over an hour of it and I put her in her bed and and she curled right up and went to sleep. The girl wanted her own bed can't blame her I like my bed too! She slept fine after that!


Anyway last week Beth & I put stuff in the Kidstuff consignment sale and had a night out with the kids. It was a weekend of volunteering and shopping for fall and winter wardrobe. I did pretty good getting Izzie some clothes & Christmas presents (I got the Laugh& Learn house for only $25.00 it looks new), selling some old clothes and making some $. I hope to do well in the Oldham Co. sale in a couple of weeks!


Here are some pics from the weekend I gave Izzie her mega blocks and cloth books and she loves them! The rest I am saving for Christmas!



On Monday I had Parent/ Teacher Conferences at school until 6pm so Beth picked Isabelle up from Miss Shirley's for me and let the girls have a play date! Here are some pics of them enjoying playing and taking a wagon ride with Jack!

3 comments:

happymomof4 said...

Glad that you are back and that you have power- it was a CRAZY storm. Thank goodness the weather has been nice. Luckily we only lost power for several hours on Sunday. However we did receive some damage (roof, gutters, fence and trampoline).My cousin is still without power (she has 3 kids 1-6 yrs of age). Glad that you did well at the consignment sales and good luck at the Oldham Co. one!!

Unknown said...

Glad you got your power back. We never lost ours. My mom and dad just got theirs back on Thur. They live in Middletown.

Kim said...

I'm glad you're back. I was worried. I didn't even think about your power/Ike. Glad you are all safe.
Love consignment sales! Glad you got lots of goodies.