Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Playing In The Leaves

Tuesday afternoon when Isabelle & I got home Scott was working in the yard. He had the leaf blower out blowing all the leaves into big piles in the yard. I bundled Izzie up and we went to play in the leaves! She was not to sure about sitting in the huge pile but I can't blame her it was almost over her head!


















4 comments:

Kim said...

I love all of the leaf pictures!

happymomof4 said...

That is one of the things I don't miss being in our new house- NO leaves!!!!! At our other house we have HUGE trees and so did the neighbors- I hated cleaning up the leaves! I am sure the kiddos would love it- looks like you all had a good time!

Jessica said...

Watch those allergies around the leaves! I don't blame her for crying! Maybe she was scared she was going to have the bag them by herself!

Michael and Nicole said...

I just realized that the leaves are almost gone and I didn't get a picture of Wyatt in a pile of leaves. I'd have to go searching for them though since everyone I know lives in a relatively new development. I love Izzie's coat!