Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We seem to spend a lot of time stressing and worrying about things (or at least I do) and this Thanksgiving I put all that aside and thought about all the many things I am thankful for in my life and yes it definitely out weighed the others!

This Thanksgiving we spent in Somerset Ky at Scott's sisters house with her husband and stepson. It was nice and bittersweet for me. I was happy to be there and enjoyed our time but this was the first Thanksgiving in a long time I was not with my family. I was a little sad but held a good face and was strong as I talked to my mom on the phone. Maybe it helped I just saw them a couple weeks ago at Mamaw's funeral even under the circumstances. Also it helped to know I will see my mom for a quick weekend in trip in a couple of weeks and then they will both be here for Christmas.

We had a good time we had good food and I know that may hurt my weigh in on Thursday but is was YUMMO! We took our Wii and played it and enjoyed spending time with the family! It was good for Isabelle since she does not get to see her Aunt Tracey & Uncle Joel often and Lawson was a great babysitter keeping Isabelle very entertained! Here are a few pics!

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

Looks like you all had a good Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

Love Izzie's dress and the Turkey Day fit! Priceless!