Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Houston we have...

POOP


Isabelle pooped in the potty tonight all on her own. Actually the big potty. I was getting her bath ready and this is how it all went down

Izzie: Mommy potty mommy potty

Mommy: OK sit on your pink potty

Izzie: No mommy potty (pointing to the big potty)

So I sat her on it holding her from falling in and low and behold she POOPED! Of course it ends with a lot of cheering and clapping running to get daddy and all that fun stuff!

Below is a pic of Izzie looking at her poop and clapping no pic of the poop I could not bring myself to pull a Jon & Kate Plus 8, sorry!

I am so proud of Isabelle she is growing up so fast so baby girl could you slow down just a little for mommy! I love you!


1 comments:

The Mom said...

Way to go Izzie, could you please come teach Isaiah? I really don't want to buy diapers for 2!