Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cincinnati Zoo

I forgot in the last post to mention the Baby Reunion was at the Cincinnati Zoo. What a beautiful zoo. The air was brisk and they were festive for the fall and it was just fun! I think Isabelle loved the bears eating pupkins the most or was it the Mommy tiger washing her cubs or the monkeys with red hineys (EWWW she said as she saw them) It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is so cool that you guys do this each year. Glad you had a great time!

The Little Miss said...

looks like such a fun day!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila