Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

IRH Baby Reunion 2009

WOW has it been 2 years already? Yes it has and Saturday was the IRH Baby Reunion. We were able to attend in 2007 and Isabelle was only 2 months and now 2009 she is 2 years old! It was great to see Dr. Schieber and see all the happy families that have happened because of the doctors and nurses and all the staff at IRH. I am including pics from 2007 as well Isabelle was smaller and I was larger and this year Isabelle is bigger and I am a bit smaller and I like that...Dr. Schieber looks the same except he shaved his face!


2007





2009




2007




2009

1 comments:

Rhonda J said...

I loved the comparison pictures from the IRH reunion! Izzie is precious and a blessing from God! I can't wait until I can get back to KY so that I can watch her grow and be with you more often. I miss you terribly. I know that one day Izzie is going to be so thankful for this awesome blog that you keep for her and btw, you looked great in the photo!