Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oct. 15th


Oct. 15th is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day. It is actuall y the whole month of Oct. and the 15th is the day set aside for families to light a candle at pm in remembrance.



This is the tree we planted in remembrance of our 2 angel babies and when we moved I was very sad I was not able to take it with us. I guess I could have tried but I was afraid it would have killed the tree and I could not deal with it if that happened. So I left it behind but I brought my statue of the little boy and little girl on the slide that has always sat beside the tree and I placed it in our yard here at the new house.

So right after we moved in I was sitting on the porch and Isabelle was playing in the yard and I have never discussed the tree or the statue with her at all. She was playing around the statue she stopped and just looked at the statue and she said "mommy's babies" as she pointed to them and I was taken back and I said "yes baby those are mommy's babies just like you are mommy's baby". So with that said they are always with us and always will be. Please remember all the families who have dealt with or are dealing with a loss of a pregnancy or an infant.

2 comments:

Kim said...

How precious. I will never forget your 2 babies that are waiting for their Mama in Heaven.
Love you, girl!

CBJR Family said...

So sweet! Love the picture, too!