Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

As you can see in the pic she is doing GREAT in her bed! Snug as a bug in a rug!


Potty update...Oh my can I just say I am so PROUD of her! She is doing great. 1st day back to Miss Shirley's she had NO accidents and even pooped on the potty and told them she had to go. That afternoon and evening she came home and went even without telling us. She even pooped on the potty for us that evening! So proud of her. Tuesday she did have 1 accident but hey accidents will happen right. We went Tues. evening to Steak N Shake and I put her in a pull up. I asked her once when we were at dinner if she needed to go she said yes and I took her but bless her heart when she saw that potty she said "no I not have to go pee mommy" who can blame her public restrooms can be scary. She was dry and so I did not push it. We finished and went home and as soon as we got in the door I told her to go potty and she went in the bathroom and went potty and guess what her pull up was DRY! Dare I say I think she is potty trained for the most part ...yikes did I say that out loud after only 1 week and 2 days???? Yes she wears a diaper at night (until we run out of them) and then pull ups. Some mornings she wakes up dry and other mornings not but hey that is not a big deal to me right now it is when she is awake that is most important! Like I said this has been far from what I expected and I do hope it continues! Thanks again for all the encouragement and support through email on FB,  here and in person!

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

Madelyn still has issues with public restrooms, there are only a handful of them that she will go in- like Pottery Barn (who can blame her there-LOL!); her school; her gym etc.... Word of advice is to have a pack of sticky notes in your purse for the automatic flushers- put a sticky note over it and it won't automatically flush:) Those toliets can be scary!!! Way to go Izzy:)

CBJR Family said...

I'm proud of you, Izzie!!!