Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Milestones

Recently Isabelle has hit some milestones in her life! 3 years ago Izzie began her journey with
Ms. Shirley when she was just 1 year old. June 10th, 2011 was her last day at Ms. Shirley's :( This was so bittersweet. Although sad to see this chapter in her life close but a new chapter has begun! She started Preschool camp last week. She only goes when I have classes this summer but it is a great transition for Preschool in August. This camp is held at her preschool (again I will not say where since my blog is not private!) Anyway, it was sad leaving Ms. Shirley & Ms. Sara as they have loved my baby as she was their own for 3 years. They will always have a special place in our hearts and be life long friends! Here is a pic of Izzie when she 1st started at Shirley's in Aug. 2008 and my post of Izzie's 1st day at Ms. Shirley's, I am kicking myself for not taking one on her last day but we are going to visit next week and I will take one and add it next week!
[154_5476.JPG]

August 2008


So last Monday she headed off to preschool camp, so excited to pack her lunch!


June 2011

So last Monday morning she was excited but nervous and I was so nervous for her. She could hardly eat any breakfast and I could hardly control my emotions. So we get to camp and she goes in like a champ and meets Mrs. Holloway (again) and starts playing. She gave me a big bear hug and I went on out before I lost it in front of her! Needless to say it was like day 1 at Shirley's all over again, I even texted her and told her that! I cried all the way to Georgetown to my grad class. I texted Mrs. Holloway and she said she was doing great and never had the 1st tear. She then sent me this pic of her playing!





She texted me again at rest time 

Since this week with the help of Grandorie we have made a cool nap mat, will post that when I pick it up and finish the pillow!

I knew she was going to be OK! I think this is a great way to get her transitioned for August! This week she only goes 1 day and she was a bit sad about that! 
So hard to believe my baby is growing up!

Again although the milestone was bittersweet we are excited for Isabelle to embark on this new journey but we also thank Ms. Shirley & Ms. Sara for 3 wonderful years of loving Isabelle and helping her grow, you all will never know what that has meant to Scott & I both and we could never thank you enough! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog and awesome tribute to the work that Ms. Shirley and Ms. Sara do for our children. It is impossible to thank them enough, as I can tell you must feel the same. God bless your sweet family. Kelly Prenn

Darreth said...

I just think she is so cute. And what a sweet post to read.

Brit16 said...

Thanks for the cute pics. Love to other other IVF success stories! It took us 5 years to get our miracle little boy, and he was also "worth the wait"!