Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

1st Day of Preschool

WOW the day finally arrived, Isabelle went to preschool! I was a WRECK! She did cry a bit when we got ready to leave but Mrs. Holloway said it was only for a few minutes and she did great the rest of the day. I picked her up and she said "mommy I am coming back everyday!" I knew she would love it and I knew she would be fine. The thought of my baby going to preschool and seeing her in her cute uniform and big backpack on just melted my heart. I cried like a silly mommy does as her baby hits another milestone! Daddy and I had breakfast at Fat Tony's ( a great new sandwich shop in town) and then mommy kept busy by working all day in her room at school. Tomorrow is 1st day for teachers and kids come on Wed. for my school! Summer is over!

She even got a great daily report!!!!!

1 comments:

The Mom said...

Way to go Izzie!!! Isaiah loves preschool too. He only goes 2 days a week for the morning but its enought for him.