Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First Belly Pic 10 wks 5 days





OK I know it is probably hard to see on a pic! I obviously had a pooch before the positive pregnancy test but if you could feel how tight it is getting and it is sticking out more. Before I could suck it in and now there is no sucking in. So that pooch below my belly button is my "bump" growing each and every day! I am in the middle of my third month almost a whole trimester behind me can you believe it? I can't! I am slowly loosing what waist I had so I feel in the next few weeks you will really be able to see the belly popping out! Believe me I see it since the jeans no longer button!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Jodie-
You look great! And sooo happy! I love it!
Kim

Mills N. Sublett said...

How wonderful! I just wish I had an excuse!!!!!!! Love!

Rhonda J said...

Jodie: I see it! I see the little bump. Hooray! I can't wait until I see a giant bump." I love you and miss you terribly!
Love, RJC