Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 8, 2007

Rain forest Gym, Tummy Time & Fussy Time!






Thought I would post some pics of Isabelle playing with her rain forest gym & Tummy Time. I could not resist showing you her fussy time as she plays Drama Queen! Although this is not near as bad as when she is hungry! I will try to get video of tummy time and happy gym play later on! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm your 1000th visitor...did I win a prize!! :) Claire heard Izzie fussing and said "What's wrong with her?!!? I think she wants her Mommy!" I don't think Izzie knew if she wanted to play or fuss! She's still adorable. Have a great week!