Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Inflatable Bathtub...OH What fun!

There is something to say for great friends having babies 8 months apart! Rachel graduated just last week to the "Big" Bathtub so she is sharing her inflatable tub with Izzie! Isabelle just LOVED it! Check out the video on the right I can not wait for her to start splashing. Thanks Rachie we love it!

4 comments:

Kim said...

That's adorable!

Jessica said...

I thought that bathtub looked familiar! She's just getting so big!

CBJR Family said...

So much fun!! Rachie is so glad Izzie loves the tub and we know she will have lots of fun times in it!

The Mom said...

I love the bathtub! I think I will be getting Isaiah one today!