Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Reality TV Junkie



I have a dilemma...it stems from me being a true reality TV junkie. I love it! I remember being in extreme discomfort Sunday night after giving birth just a mere 24 hours prior via C-section and not wanting to have any pain meds so I would not miss Big Brother that was coming on that evening...now that is bad! Well here is my dilemma I LOVE BIGGEST LOSER which comes on tonight but with the writers strike a curve ball has been thrown at me and Big Brother which never comes on except in the summer begins tonight oh what I am I going to do. If only I had my TIVO still the the problem would be solved! I guess I will flip back and forth for the hour they are on at the same time! Oh if this was the only STRESS in my life huh!!!

4 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Go for The Biggest Loser!!!! It's the BEST!!!!

Jessica said...

I vote for The Biggest Loser! That way we can talk about it tomorrow!

The Mom said...

I love Big Brother!! Can't wait for it, I only hope Isaiah is sleeping by then!

Rhonda J said...

I can solve this problem with just two words: AMERICAN IDOL ! lol