Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Isabelle is a STAR...

Well at least I think so. This picture was sent in to gum drop pacifiers and guess what Isabelle was chosen to be on their website slide show! I am such a proud mommy! Go to the GumDrop Pacifiers website and scroll down an watch the slide show or click on photo archive and she is in the 2nd set of 10! She loves her gum drop paci's!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations, Izzie! Can I have your autograph when you learn how to write!?!?! Very cute picture. They didn't have those when my kids were babies!

Kim said...

Aww! We found her pic in the archive-2nd set-there she was! Our family's little celebrity!

The Mom said...

Very cute! Maybe the beginning of a long modeling career! I can say, I knew her when!

CBJR Family said...

She's a little star!! Congratulations, Izzie! Maybe you could pull some strings for Rachie in the future!

Mills said...

How awesome!